Honda Certified Pre-Owned Information
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine Parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details. Contact your local Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle dealer for vehicle availability. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Dealers set their own prices. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges. All detailed vehicle information is provided by individual Honda automobile dealers. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is neither responsible nor guarantees the accuracy of any information provided by individual Honda automobile dealers.
Every Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with an extensive certified pre-owned warranty.
It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior. Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. There is a $0 deductible and the following major systems/components are covered:
- Powertrain Coverage: The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty provides powertrain coverage for 7 years*/100,000 total odometer miles (whichever occurs first).
- Non-Powertrain Coverage – For Vehicle Purchased Within New Vehicle Limited Warranty Period: The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty provides non-powertrain coverage for 1 year/12,000 miles to 4 years/48,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- Non-Powertrain Coverage – For Vehicle Purchased After New Vehicle Limited Warranty Has Expired: The Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty provides non-powertrain coverage for 1 year/12,000 miles (whichever occurs first), starting from the date of Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle delivery to the buyer.
 Based on odometer miles.
 Starting from date of Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle delivery to the buyer.