Does Honda or Toyota Offer Better Safety Features?
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your hectic Mahwah commute. Both Honda Sensing Suite and Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring.
But which safety package – and, as a consequence, which brand – is best for me?
Honda Sensing vs. Toyota Safety Sense
The Honda Sensing Suite, like Toyota Safety Sense, offers:
- Lane Departure Warning – emits a helpful warning in the event of drifting.
- Forward Collision Warning – alerts you in the unlikely event of a collision, and automatically engages the brakes if you respond too slowly.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights – switches between high- and low-beam lights depending on select conditions.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – helps you maintain space between the vehicle in front of you, during your Seattle commute.
What does Honda Sensing Offer that Toyota Safety Sense Doesn’t?
However, the Honda Sensing Suite offers additional safety features – features your Ramsey family shouldn’t miss out on. They include:
- Honda LaneWatch™ – any time you signal right, the camera on the right passenger-side mirror will display live video on your Touch-Screen.
- Blind Spot Information System – when your turning signal is on and your Honda detects a vehicle in the lane next to you, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – adjusts your steering to center your Honda between lane markers.
- Cross Traffic Monitor – when your Honda is in reverse, this system warns you of a vehicle approaching from behind.
Which 2018 Honda Vehicles Have Honda Sensing Standard?
Coupes, Hatchbacks, Plug-ins, Sedans, and Subcompacts
- 2018 Honda Accord – Standard on all models
- 2018 Honda Civic Coupe – Standard on Touring
- 2018 Civic Hatchback – Standard on Sport Touring
- 2018 Civic Sedan – Standard on Touring
- 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid – Standard on all models
- 2018 Fit – Standard on EX and EX-L
Crossovers, Pickups, SUVs, and Vans
- 2018 CR-V – Standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- 2018 Odyssey – Standard on EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite
- 2018 Pilot – Standard on Touring and Elite
- 2018 Ridgeline – Standard on RTL-E and Black Edition
Consult our friendly staff at Mahwah Honda if you have questions about which Honda vehicle has the Honda Sensing Suite available, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive in a safe and sturdy Honda today.
Honda has officially revealed the long-awaited 2019 Passport. The mid-sized SUV has been totally redesigned to suit the needs and tastes of today’s drivers. With a sleek yet aggressive exterior, powerful performance options, and packed with all of the latest Honda safety and technology features, the all-new Passport is sure to draw a great deal…
As the New Jersey winter approaches, it’s crucial to get your vehicle ready with winter car accessories and more from Mahwah Honda. We can help you to protect your car’s exterior and more to keep your Honda safe in harsh winter New Jersey weather. Learn more about protecting your car this winter with our reliable mechanics…
Whether you want to try different options to get your new vehicle in Paramus, or you are a first-time buyer and at a loss at where to start in Ramsey, you can learn all about car leasing at Mahwah Honda. Check out our guide to car leasing below, then explore our Honda lease deals to find some great…